Google Search

Sunday, April 15, 2018

April Haul - Korean Lip Tint Products

Girls will always be girls, cos you just cant have enough lip tints. Yass! That's what I told myself when I added these products to my cart, and now they're here!

I know I already have a lot in my stash, but I just cant say no when I see a new liptint :3 Say hello to three new additions to my ever-growing lip tint collection. 

I bought The Saem Real Gent Tints in Chateau Burgundy and Darjeeling Tea, and Pony Effect Deep and Pure Lip Tint in Eventful. The first two aren't new brands as I've tried two of their lip tints already so Im pretty familiar with it, but its my first time buying and using one from Pony Effect so I'm a bit excited about it.


These are supposed to be very very long lasting and pigemtned according to the reviews, and Ive been contemplating about getting them or not. So when I saw the opportunity (read: SALE), I wasted no time and bought two out of the four shades haha.






Now this isnt supposed to be part of the equation, but when I googled "best lip tint" and "long lasting lip tint", this brand shows up on the result list alongside Peripera and The Saem so I thought, okay lets try it. Debating for the shade was another story but in the end I chose the shade called Eventful.




I have been using the Pony Effect Tint and OMG I am so in love. I am awaiting for the other colors to be in stock and I will get more! Ill be posting reviews about these products soon so stay tuned :)

3 comments:

  1. play bazaar You can replace your smoking habit with positive coping habits instead. This means really looking inside yourself and examining your habits. If you smoke when you are stressed out, consider how you can diffuse the negative energy instead. Some people find solace in meditative and deep breathing exercises, but you can experiment with a variety of techniques to find one that suits you.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta kingIf Christmas time has typically meant a lot of cash spending, then consider making your gifts instead. Expenses linked to holidays can quickly accumulate and are not necessary to you having a good time. Applying a little creativity when making presents can help you save money.play bazaar

    ReplyDelete