Google Search

Monday, February 15, 2021

Recent Purchases from Luxe Organix

Hi guys. Today I'll be sharing my recent purchases from Luxe Organix. I've been a fan of the brand for a while and am using some of their products already. Because of the good experience I've had with the brand, I decided to purchase other products from them which I'll be sharing below.

Purchased everything from Shopee

Deonat Natural Mineral Deodorant Stick - I'm currently using a deodorant from Avon but I have been wanting to switch to this brand because I've heard good things about it, plus its natural. I was torn between the roll-on, the spray and this mineral variant but decided to go with this. This one costs Php 182.00 for an 80g stick.

Shopee Checkout : buy HERE

Luxe Organix Premium Keratin 10-in-1 Hair Elixir - This wasn't part of what I intended to buy but I purchased it because I wanted to have a hair treatment product to use daily. My hair has been dyed multiple times and I think it is really dry and dead so I wanted to see if this hair elixir can do wonders. This smells so good by the way, and it only costs Php 149.00 for a 100mL bottle.

Shopee Checkout : buy HERE

Luxe Organix Hydrocolloid Acne Spot Patch (Night Time) - For just Php 209.00, you get 48 acne patches which isn't bad money wise. I've only started using this product and I am still not sure if I like it. It does the job, yes, but I still love CosRX patches more. Haha. I still have a lot left and more breakouts to come lol so we'll see if my opinion about this item will change.

Shopee Checkout : buy HERE

Luxe Organix Miracle Repair Serum Niacinamide 4% - This is actually a repurchase as I fell in love with this serum last year. I really had bad acne breakout all over my face specially at my jawline and this was one of the products which helped, specially with the scars. I've tried the Niacinamide from The Ordinary but I feel like this one is better, plus its also cheaper at Php 499.00 for 30mL already.

Shopee Checkout : buy HERE

Luxe Organix Niacinamide Brightening Cloud Soap - This is another unintended purchase but because of good reviews about how others are getting a brighter complexion by using this product, I instantly jumped into the bandwagon. This smells so good and lathers easily. It comes with a net by the way so you can easily scrub it to your skin. There are 3 variants but I chose this brightening one because of the brightening effects and because its pink. This retails for just Php 149.00 for a 180g soap.

Shopee Checkout : buy HERE

Hello Kitty 100% Pure Cotton Pads - These cotton pads are really amazing! I feel like I haven't wasted any product, specially toners because it doesn't go to the cotton, but on my face. I've tried different cotton pads before and they end up absorbing the product on the cotton itself but this one doesn't. Not only does it come in a pink box, but it's also hello kitty themed. Win-win! A box of a hundred cotton pad is just for Php 49.00

Shopee Checkout : buy HERE

There you have it! Hope you enjoyed my recent haul today. I'll be posting product reviews of some of the items I recently got so stay tuned for that. I hope I won't have to buy anything more as I really wanted to consume every product that I have right now, plus I wanted to save so hopefully Shopee won't entice me to buy more lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment