Google Search

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Skin Station Diode Laser Underarm (2nd Session)

Hi everyone! Today I will be sharing an update about my diode laser session from Skin Station. It has already been more than 6 weeks since the 1st session and I have already gone back to them for the 2nd session.


This was my last photo for my underarms (left photo above) which was taken at around 5 weeks post 1st laser session. The hair has started to grow longer but definitely lesser than the usual hair growth. I didn't shave it or pluck it as I really wanna see how effective the laser is in reducing hair growth. So in this post, I will be sharing my experiences again about the 2nd session and the progress before the next session in April.

February 26, 2021
So i finally had my 2nd Diode Laser Underarm session today and now we'll document the progress. The same procedure happened and I had to use the post laser cream for 3 days. Sharing a photo of my underarms right after the laser procedure, and you can see that its slightly red. But it wasn't painful or anything. To be fair, I felt nothing as opposed to the first session.

March 7, 2021
So its been a week after my 2nd diode laser session and here's an update. The hair has started to grow back but it isn't that much. The hair is also shorter even though its been a week already. I'm using an underarm cream by the way to see if I can lighten my underarm, which I'll be reviewing soon. 

March 18, 2021
Here's an update after about 2 weeks? Hair has really started to grow back specially on my left underarm. Hair growth has reduced but its not that much. I still have 6 sessions left anyway so hopefully I can see better results by then. But I'm not complaining, this is definitely better than when I used to shave my underarms.

April 6, 2021
Here's another update after almost 6 weeks from the 2nd underarm laser session. Hair has grown back but it isn't that drastic. Also there are only a few underarm hair growing back, which is really few compared to when I used to shave my pits from before! Still a long way to go before it goes completely hairless, but I am already loving the result. I'll have my 3rd session anytime this week so I'll be doing another update by then.

3 comments:

  1. Ano po update sa sessions? Nakakawala din po ba ng chicken skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, unfortunately the diode laser doesnt do anything for chicken skin po. This is purely just for the hair growth lng tlaga. I had my 6th session last December, 5th session was in July pa. Didnt really feel the need to do the next session cos the hair was still minimal. 3 months after the 6th session, konti pa lng dn hair growth and thinner na ang hair. I'll post an update sa 6th and 7th session which i'll prolly do by April/May hehe. Thanks for reading my blog :)

      Delete
    2. Hi any update po? 😊 thank you for this btw. Super helpful

      Delete