Google Search

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Review: The Face Shop Water Fit Tint in #01 Rose Pink

Today's post will be another lip tint review, this time from The Face Shop. I got this on sale for Buy 1 Get 1 Free for only Php 250.00. Such a steal, right? The product is called The Face Shop Water Fit Tint in #01 Rose Pink. I love the original watery tint, but this time they made a different variant which isn't too watery like the other one.


The packaging is pretty simple, and common for a lip tint from The Face Shop. Although this bottle looks a bit sleek and classy because of the black bottle cover and the simple print. There's not much printed on the bottle, just the name of the brand, the color of the shade and a few other things in Korean which I can't read.


It comes with a wand applicator, which does the job as expected. I don't really have any complaints about the applicator because I am able to get the product out and apply it to my lips easily.


Here's a swatch of the tint on the back of my hand. I am posting a with flash photo and without flash/natural light to see the difference. The shade itself is called rose pink, but it reminds me of an old rose shade which was the very reason I chose this particular color. It looks pretty to be honest.


Does it last long? For me yes, although over time it only leaves a hint of the color, but it is still pretty. If you are gonna be eating and drinking the whole day, it would be best to reapply every couple of hours to ensure that the color is still there. Here's the back of my hand, which I've washed and wiped already but you can still see bits of color from where I originally applied the product.

HOW TO USE
  1. Outline the natural edge of the lips and fill out the inner part fully for a bold look.
  2. Apply gently from the inner lip to the outer lip line for a gradation look.
Now here's the tint when applied. My lips are pigmented by the way with some dark spots, so watery tints doesn't really show up well specially on the upper lips, but with 2 or more layers I am able to get the color I wanted to show up. This is a comparison of with and without flash photo. I could use more layers but this is 2 layers already and I like it. You can layer it for a more opaque color, depends on your preference.


Repurchase? Maybe not. I have other lip products which shows more on my lips than this one. Although the color is pretty but its something I won't be wearing on a daily basis. But since it was on sale, I consider it a good buy but I won't be buying any more of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment