Google Search

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Review: Magnetic Nail Polish #60 from Born Pretty Store

I cant believe this post has been in my drafts for 3 years! HAHA. Seriously? Im not even sure if Magnetic Nail Polishes are still in today. Oh well, better late than never :D


Wayback 2014, magnetic nail polishes came to be. Im glad I was able to take part of this trend, as Born Pretty Store sent me this pretty nail polish to try out. I cant decide which color to choose as I love everything from the collection, so I settled for something dark in shade as I think the design would show up more in darker shades.



Oh well, excuse my nails as my application isnt really that great. And to be honest, I only managed to apply it on my left hand because you know how it is when you are used to using the right hand, the left hand pretty much is not working lol.



And since this is something Ive drafted years ago, I no longer have photos of the tool I used, but you can find more info about the product and the steps at Born Pretty Store. Enjoy the photos!



What do you think of this trend? I know its been 3 years but were you able to try this one out too? 

Products Used:

1PC New Magnet Plate/Magic Board for Magic Magnetic Nail Art Polish
Nail Polish Super Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment