Google Search

Thursday, September 21, 2017

REVIEW: Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash

So I dropped by Watson's earlier looking for things for my hair when I finally chanced upon this product. I've read a few reviews about this facial wash and thought maybe Id give it a try.


I chose this variant as it claims to help prevent pimples, which is a plus for me. I've always been going for facial washes that claims to help prevent pimples and the likes because of my acne prone skin.




I got this for Php 89 pesos and it contains 50mL of products inside. Not too bad considering the price and the content of the item itself. I've been eyeing Himalaya products for a while now but since I still have a lot of things as well I didn't bother with buying anything till now. Also, I only saw this product at Watson's just now so maybe its really popular as it seems out of stock most of the time.


On the back of the packaging, the ingredients are written down. I'm not too bothered with ingredients as I dont think I am sensitive to anything. For as long as it doesn't give me any break outs then I'm good.


Packaging of the product comes in the usual tube type. Still hygienic if you ask me. Plus this is the small travel size bottle so its easy to carry around specially during trips.


The product itself is gooey and is green in color. It isn't watery so I dont have to worry about it dripping from the palm of my hands. Application is also easy.


REVIEW:

The product smells good and lathers easily as well. I was happy during day 1 of using this as I felt so clean. But then at night I saw some breakouts already. They weren't full blown pimples or something but whitehead looking with puss inside and I'm sure its because of this as I haven't used anything new except for this.

So on day 2 I didn't use this and went back to my usual facial cleanser and after treating the breakouts everything seems good, so on day 3 I still used my old trusty face cleansers. And because I really had high hopes for this product I went on to use this again on day 4 and... another breakout!! :((

I really dont think this will be useful and its such a shame that I have to let this go but I also cant risk the breakouts if I continue to use this.

VERDICT:

Repurchase? No. But then again this is just based on my use. We all have different skin types and this may work for others, but for me, nah. Im still sad that I have to throw this away.

1 comment:

  1. satta king If your employer matches your 401k contributions, maximize your contributions to take advantage of this "free" retirement money. You do not pay taxes on the money you contribute until after you start drawing it as income, so you are actually reducing your tax load in the short term by investing more for the long term.satta king

    ReplyDelete