Google Search

Thursday, September 28, 2017

REVIEW: iWhite Korea Facial Wash Whitening Vita

Hello~ Today I will be doing a short review of this facial wash Ive seen countless times at many malls. Im already familiar with the brand because Ive already tried another product from them, the iWhite Korea Whitening Pack Peel Off Mask (read my review HERE).

I bought this product from a convenience shop (shout-out to 711) because I had an appointment and I need to freshen up. Luckily 711 carries facial wash and this was the only thing I saw so I grabbed it. The brand repackaged their product because their items now come in cute sachets. They are all so cute I am really tempted to buy one of each :3


The packaging itself is very simple and cute tbh, it can really catch your eye and attract you just by looking at it. It is a facial wash in a trial pack, but I believe this product has a bigger tube type container as well. It claims to whiten, revitalize and moisturize your face after using it. It will also whiten and improve your skin condition with continuous use. Sounds good and promising right?


Even the back looks cute! It contains the usual product information, instructions on how to use as well as ingredients and a bit about the manufacturer/importer. Pretty straightforward like most product package.


Oh! It says it can also help prevent pimples. Yay for me as I'm acne prone so anything that will help against acne is a yes for me.


It also claims to help remove excess oil and any impurities on the skin, so as a result you will get whiter and better skin that's radiantly glowing! It contains vitamin c and e which helps in cell repair and is also good for wrinkles.


As for the product itself, I had fun using it. It's a very small pack but you can get maybe 2 or 3 usages on this, depends on how much you actually use though. As for the whitening claim, that's something that I cant yet comment as I think you need to be using this for a while to actually see any difference on the skin color. But I would like to say face looks brighter right after rinsing. Also my skin felt firmer after washing which is a good thing as well. 

I think I am going to buy the bigger tube to see if its really going to whiten my face or maybe even out my skin tone just a bit. I am still on the quest for a good pocket size face wash that I can carry all the time so that I can wash my face easily. The Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash was a let down to be honest, and now Im currently trying Clean & Clear's facial wash. Hopefully that will turn out good.

Overall this facial wash is really good, even though I have only used it twice or thrice. Ill finish the Clean & Clear one first and review it afterwards and then go back to this wash.

4 comments:

  1. satta king Do not close credit card accounts in hopes of fixing your credit. Closing credit card accounts will not help your score, instead it will hurt your score. If the account has a balance, it will count towards your total debt balance, and show that you are making regular payments to a open credit card.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing people so grieved and traumatized regarding their hair & skin, she started helping people with her products that actually work wonders and have truly become a revolution in Hair & Skin Care.
    hair and beard grooming kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discover radiant hair with Sebamed Pakistan! Buy best shampoos online for a healthy, vibrant mane. Trust Sebamed for quality hair care. Shop now!

    visit : https://sebamedpakistan.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this. I like your content regarding the skin care. Most of the time people does not care of it. I appreciate that you share the useful content regarding this, i must share this with others. Keep sharing.
    Solar DC Pump Sale Online in UAE

    ReplyDelete