Google Search

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

October Haul

Walked past a shopping mall earlier today and decided to go inside and take a peek at whats on sale as it was also raining. The beauty section had a sale and I was overwhelmed with the prices but only end up with 2 things. Haha oh well, this is maturity. You should only buy the things that you really need :)


I realized I need new set of razors for hygiene purposes and when I saw this set of 3 razors for just Php 39.00 I instantly grabbed them. Its pink too!



Ive been so into the drunk blush trend lately and wanted to try a new blush on makeup. Although my trust old Jordana Blush is perfectly fine but the blush brush that I currently have seems to have triggered the acne on my cheeks so now I wanted to try cream type or something that doesn't require a brush.


Saw this product from Ever Bilena on Facebook and decided to try it as its cream type. It looks like a face moisturizer but when you apply it, it will stain your skin pink. Hopefully its gonna be easy to apply.


Ever Bilena was on sale but sadly this item wasnt on sale so I bought it for the full price of Php 95.00. Not too bad but a discount would have been nice haha.


Im excited to try the blush on! Hopefully it goes well as this would really save me some time whenever I try to get ready for work. Review soon!

2 comments:

  1. satta king When it comes to investments try to remember, stocks first and bonds later. When you are young invest in stocks, and as you get older move into bonds. It is a great long-term investment strategy to choose stocks. If the market takes a turn for the worse, you will have plenty of time left to make up what you have lost. Bonds are less risky, and better to invest in as you age.satta king

    ReplyDelete