Google Search

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Fashion 21 Cosmetics - Lazada PH Birthday Haul

Today I'm very excited to share my latest haul from Lazada PH which contains goodies from Fashion 21 Cosmetics! I had these items on my cart for days and finally purchased last March 27 during the Lazada PH Birthday Sale.

Looking at what I actually got, I realized these are eye products lol. So, here's what I got: Fashion 21 Liquid Eyeliner, Fashion 21 Eyelash Curler, Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara and Fashion 21 Auto Eyebrow Pen.

To be honest, I don't really do eye make up and this will be my first time to use a liquid eyeliner. I think I've tried it before but it never really worked because of my hooded eyelids but I have been watching YouTube tutorials so I am hoping it will work out this time.


Items Bought:


Last year I got the chance to have my lashes permed and it was really pretty but I find it intimidating at times to look at my lashes because it seems so made up as opposed to how my face looked so when I saw that this eyelash curler was on sale, I took the chance and added it to my cart. I haven't tried this brand of curler yet, or any eyelash curler for that matter, but Fashion 21 seems to have an array of great deals and amazing products so I am really looking forward to this.


Since this is my first eyelash curler, I cant compare it but I do love how elegant it looks like, specially with the brand name embossed on the curler.


It also is easy to use and isn't too hard to use or grip. I've tried holding it and its very light weight as well. I guess the body is made of stainless material, so hopefully it won't rust or something.


Now my next purchase is another first for me as well. Although I've been using eyeliner sometimes but its mainly on my lower lash line. What really got me to purchase this ()aside from the sale price lol) were the reviews I have read about it. They say this is water resistant (as on the label duhh) and really lasts for a long time, maybe a day sort off? Amazing! Now the only thing I need to sort out is learning how to apply liquid eyeliner on my upper lash. Cat eyeliner? Pleasseeee. 



Im also not an eyebrow type of person but you cant resist a sale when you see one so there you go! Eyebrow pencil in grayish brown? Sold! I've read reviews about this and they were promising. My only problem is that my eyebrows aren't exactly neat and clean since I don't shave them or pluck them (too painful) so I'll see how it goes with this one. I bought this prior to me cutting my hair and coloring it a lighter shade so I don't know if the color will still suit though..


And finally my holy-grail mascara! I've always been with Maybelline for mascaras but when I was searching for alternatives, this came up on the reviews and they were really great so I bought one to test it out. Guess what? It really does wonders. I don't get panda eyes plush washing and removing is a breeze! Not to mention its also long lasting. But what really sold me on this item was the fact that it was so easy to remove and that it doesn't blacken my eye area at the end of the day like most mascara. Now I bought my second bottle specially since the price was too good to resist.



And there you go! Those were the things I purchased from Fashion21 and I am really really excited to try them out. I am just hoping it will work out, specially the eyeliner as I am looking forward to sporting cat eyeliner and puppy eyeliner haha. Now I'm off to go watch more YouTube tutorials. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. satta king Avoid buying coffee beans from bins where several of the beans are visibly broken. Chances are these beans are either old and dry or have been exposed to heat or light. All of these conditions allow the rich flavor of fresh beans to seap out. A bin full of fresh beans should also have a very strong aroma.play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar Try to drink a lot of fruit juice as you begin quitting. The fruit juice will help cleanse your body of all the nicotine that is stored in your system. This will help you better resist cravings that you are bound to get if you do not do this sort of cleanse.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king To keep from draining your bank accounts, define a budget and stick to it. Estimate how much you spend every month on bills, groceries, travel expenses and entertainment. Allow very little leeway and put the rest of your paycheck in your savings account in case of emergencies that were not accounted for in your budget.play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post to show my girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete