Google Search

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

The Face Shop Liptint Promo

Hurray for another Buy 1 Take 1 promotion from The Face Shop! This is kinda late by the way but still I want to show my latest lip tint purchase from them. I just bought 2 lip tints for the price of one - yay!

When I learned that The Face Shop is having another BOGO deal for their watery tints, I immediately went to the mall to "check" it out, but somehow ended up with a bag of 2 new lip tints. The first shade is a repurchase, mainly because I really loved the color pay off and the long lasting effect of this shade. Its number 02 Coralster from the watery tint collection and I have already reviewed it here. Now the second one is actually something that I have been wanting to try for the longest time but I just couldn't find it, not until that day. Its number 06 Rose Garden, which is similar to Peripera's Celeb Deep Rose in color. Its a very pretty one and I am so excited to try it out.



Forgive the other one for no longer having the seal, I was too excited I used it immediately after the purchase lol. The shades are very pretty right? I'll be reviewing #06 soon so stay tuned.


2 comments:

  1. satta king Consider purchasing a coffee grinder that has conical or flat grinding burrs. These grinders reduce produced heat. This way, your coffee will always taste excellent. A grinder with a blade isn't that consistent. The blades generate heat, which cause the beans to burn.play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king Keep in mind that a college graduate will earn more throughout their lifetime on average than a high school graduate. Invest in your education so that you can invest in your future earnings potentials. If you are already in the workforce consider attending an online school to obtain your degree.play bazaar

    ReplyDelete