Google Search

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Review: Nature Republic Triple Meringue Tint in #03 Red Brownie

Hi everyone. Today I'll be blogging about one of the lip tints I got during my South Korea trip way back 2019. I originally bought this for my mom as she likes these type of colors but she isn't using it so I guess I'll use this instead. I wasn't planning on buying this tint but then the store where I was (Olive Young) recommended this tint as the color was popular at that time. It was affordable so I really didn't mind, plus Nature Republic is a very good brand and is popular in South Korea too.


Unlike the usual watery tints, this is my first time to this type of lip tint. Its called Triple Meringue Tint and the shade is #03 Red Brownie. I guess the name was derived from the texture of the product itself.


The applicator itself is similar to most lip tints, but this one is easier to apply I guess mainly because of the texture of the tint which glides smoothly on your lips.


It dries quickly when applied to your skin, you just have to make sure you spread it thinly. On the lips, it takes a while for it to be a bit dry but it doesn't look flaky or dry at all. 


Now this is what it looks like when applied to your lips. I really love the shade of this lip tint! It is somewhat similar to those brick brown or red brown lippies that I have which is really perfect for Autumn. Notice how it somewhat doesn't look dry on the lips? It looks like I applied lip balms or lip moisturizer but this is just how the tint looks on the lips when applied.

Applied thinly on the lips | Natural Light

Applied thinly on the lips | Sun Light

I am not a fan of applying lip tints very thickly or in layers, unless it's the watery type of lip product. I am loving the look of this tint on my lips! The only downside is that it isn't transfer proof, and it really doesn't last that long so if you'd like it to stay on your lips the whole day, you'd have to reapply it. But it does leave a faint hint of color when it fades which looks like MLBB. Repurchase? I might, if it goes on sale. The shade is really pretty though..

Selfie with Nature Republic Triple Meringue Tint in #03 Red Brownie on my lips

No comments:

Post a Comment