Google Search

Monday, August 2, 2021

Review: Gel Hut Mun White Blackhead/Whitehead Remover

I'm back with another product to review today! I actually have a lot of posts in my drafts which I haven't finished writing yet, but since Cebu Province is back to MECQ starting August 1, I finally got a few spare time with me to work on my blog posts.

Today's review is going to be about one of my holy grail products when it comes to whiteheads and blackheads (I think I only have two favorite products when it comes to whiteheads/blackheads removal). This is a Thai Product called Gel Hut Mun White Blackhead/Whitehead Remover, which became popular a couple of years back. There are a lot of imitation products by the way so you really have to be careful in buying, but I'm glad I chanced upon a legit Thai beauty product seller in Shopee so was able to use this again.

The details on the packaging are mostly in Thai so I can't read it, but the ingredients are also listed. The expiry date is also printed in the bottle so you'll know when it will expire.

The product itself is in liquid form, but it is a bit sticky and resembles the formulation of glue. Sometimes I think it's just really glue but I'm not sure. You just have to make sure you apply it quickly to your face as it dries pretty quickly too.

You get strips of paper as part of the packing, and this will be applied to your face on the area where the liquid product was applied. I'm not really very good when it comes to explaining how it goes but photos below will show how it looks like when applied. The last time I run out of these paper strips, I used "onion paper" which has a similar texture and I think it worked well as a replacement too.


Now this is how it looks like when you apply the product to your nose area. You have to apply it pretty quick as it does dry out quickly also. You can make it thick or thin, depending on your preference.

Now the paper strips are applied on top of the liquid product. I usually use two paper strips for my nose and cheek area. You can also cut the paper into desired sizes to fit the area where you'll be using it. Once the paper strips are in place, you just have to wait for it to dry properly which is about 5 to 10 minutes, and when its already dry you can just then pull the paper from your face, similar to waxing. You have to be careful though because for me it hurts whenever I try to pull the paper strips out.

Warning! Photo below is gross but I'll be posting it as part of the review. As you can see, a lot of the whiteheads were removed. This is the reason why I love this product so much because it really works for me!

Overall, I am really liking this product and will continue to purchase this product together with my other whitehead/blackhead holy grail product from Megan - the clay mask and nose pore strips.

1 comment:

  1. Mine dried up after one use even with expiration date of 10/23

    ReplyDelete