Google Search

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Lace Stickers~ NOTD

Been busy with this and that, and now finally had time to do my nails. Remember this pretty apple green shade of nail polish that I got from Born Pretty Store? Here's how I styled it. Totally lazy to do designs so opted with a simple lace sticker to add some fun to plain green nails.



These lace stickers are also bought from Born Pretty Store. It comes in a pack with 10 stickers on it. One sticker is enough to use on both nails, and if your nails are smaller then there might be some excess too :)



Love the lace sticker? I'll show you the designs that I choose next time :)


4 comments:

  1. i love how lace put a dainty feel on the nails :) I wish i have patience in painting my nails, i tend to be a bit lazy, my last option would be going to a nail salon, which is very drastic because nail salons are pricey :) anyways, more to learn on your nail art samples :) please do join my giveaway dear :) so easy to win :)


    wild and fierce

    join my giveaway! 4 winners of 500php GC's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute stickers :)

    ReplyDelete