Google Search

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Nail Art Goodies from Born Pretty Store

After reviewing the Dearlee Apple Green Nail Polish, Echo from Born Pretty Store has again sent me another product to review. This time they let me choose two items, and I choose the Gold Glitter Nail Polish and the Magnetic Nail Polish in #60 .


These came in after a month and I am super excited to try them out. I didn't realized that the glitter nail polish is also from Dearlee, so basically I now have two from that brand :) The magnetic nail polish on the other hand is from a brand called CH Nail, and its my first time to hear from this brand. Not to mention, its my first time to try out the magnetic nail polish trend.


I choose this color because my little sister loves the shade of violet, and I kinda miss her because she is not here. This sort of reminds me of her :|





And this particular glitter nail polish was a dream come true, especially since I couldn't afford the one from OPI. Haha :p



I'll be reviewing these stuffs soon so please do watch out for my coming posts. Once again I would like to thank Echo and Born Pretty Store as they have always been kind and friendly to me. Definitely one of the best online shops I have ever been too, and I really mean it, not just becuase they are a sponsor. 

I really miss doing nail art posts and I hope I can be back to my regular almost everyday blog posting. Until then, take care :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are so beautiful! I can't wait to see them on your nails (:
    Also found you on chictopia so super excited to follow you. Hope you'll return the favor so we can stay in touch!

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete