Google Search

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

REVIEW: The Face Shop Watery Tint in #02 Coralster

Today I'm gonna be reviewing my second watery tint from The Face Shop. I actually got both tints on sale, 2 pcs for Php 250. This second tint wasn't even in my choices, but after testing it on my arms and waking up the next day with the tint still on it I realized this could be a good one, and so I went back to buy it.




Photos were taken at night so it might appear a bit off, but in daylight setting the bottle looks more of an orange, hence the shade name "Coralster". So i never really wanted this because well its orangey and coral doesn't look good on me, but the tester actually left a shade of a nice pink on my arm, which is a bit puzzling for me.




The packaging is pretty straightforward and simple, which can be a good thing. Unlike most Korean products, this lip tint has no girly girl looks on it but just a very simple and classy one. On the bottle itself you will see the product name and the brand name.




I am not familiar with grams and ounces and quantity versus price and stuff but this one contains 5g worth of product. And for the price I got it for? Steal!



On the back packaging you can see the name of the shade which is "Coralster". It doesn't say much, or maybe it does but its in Korean so..






The applicator wand, for me is just like any other lip tint applicator. It does the job, yes. It isn't that long and not that short either. Application has always been easy for me as it glides smoothly on my lips and never gave me any trouble at all. I also find it easy to apply on the corners of my lips.








Don't be scared about the initial color on the bottle. I know its a bit scary as it does look orange on the package, plus the name says coral but trust me, looks can be deceiving. Here I've swatched it on my arms and although it has a hint of orange at first, but wait till it settles completely and has dried up. I just don't like how this seems to be sticky? I mean, comparing it to my The Face Shop Watery Tint in #05 Cherry Red which is watery and runny (thus the name watery tint lol), this one is a bit sticky for my liking and sometimes application is a bit hard as it forms lumps.




I've washed my hands with running water for about 3 to 5 seconds and rubbed my hand as well. Now it has faded a bit and has dried up completely but you can still see the color. I don't really understand why its called coral when its pink for me. I mean, coral should be something orange-ey, right? Haha




Now my lips are really pigmented so the color might be different than the swatches but here you go! I've put a little bit on my lower lip and you can see how pink it is as opposed to my upper lips.




Now here I've tried putting it on both lips, but not as much as you would if its a lipstick. I actually like this style wherein you just dab a little of the product cos I think it makes you look young and fresh, if that makes sense haha.


Overall I am totally sold and in love with this item. Whenever its on sale, I try my best to drop by the mall to pickup a couple of bottles. But even without the sale, the item is still very affordable so I will definitely repurchase, specially this color. Hopefully I can try all shades. Maybe next time.

3 comments:

  1. satta king Get used to cooler coffee if you have recently had a baby. Active infants usually need your hands on them pretty often to keep them safe and loved. Finishing a cup of coffee with a baby around can take a lot longer than you think, so find a way to live with room temperature coffee, or switch to an insulated mug.play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar As soon as you decide to quit smoking, tell all of your family and friends. Not only will this help you to build a good support group, but it will also encourage you to stick to your goal. You might even inspire one of your loved ones to quit with you.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  3. satta king College education can be very expensive, academic scholarships can be a huge help in financing your education. Academic scholarships are awarded for excelling in school. Those who receive academic scholarships had an acceptable GPA, excelled in their studies, and the college would like that individual to continue studying at their school.play bazaar

    ReplyDelete