Google Search

Monday, February 19, 2018

REVIEW: Megan Peel Off Clay Mask (Detoxifying and Lightening) with Charcoal Extract

Today's post will be a review of my holy grail peel off clay mask - Megan Peel Off Clay Mask! I have a lot of whiteheads which seems to be unlimited, and this is the only thing so far that can help me get rid of them.

I bought this from a local mall for Php 25.00 only per sachet, and it could last me a few uses. Be wary though as application can be a bit messy as the product is so sticky so sometimes I feel too lazy because of the mess but every time I see the results after application, I feel rewarded.


Megan Peel Off Clay Mask (Detoxifying and Lightening) 10g - ₱25.00
Megan Peel Off Clay Mask (Detoxifying and Lightening) 50g - ₱99.00

DESCRIPTION: Megan Peel-Off Gel Mask with Charcoal Extract helps remove impurities and lighten skin, leaving your skin looking fresh and glowing.
  • Removes impurities
  • Lighten skin
INGREDIENTS: Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol(PVA-217), Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Charcoal Powder, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Perfume.

It claims to help remove impurities and lighten skin, but this is something that I am yet to see as an effect. But as a peel off mask, it does wonders with my whiteheads! Looking at the mask after removal is so satisfying, and gross at the same time lol.



HOW TO USE:
  1. Apply evenly to clean face, avoiding the eye area.
  2. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, or until it has fully dried up.
  3. Gently peel off the mask from the bottom towards the top.
  4. Rinse with warm water and remove any excess.
And this is how it looks when applied. If Im lazy, I only apply it to my nose and T-zone area and the chin part as thats where most of my whiteheads are. But on days that I feel like pampering myself, I apply it to my whole face instead.




You will know that the mask has dried up because it will look a little less black, compared to when first applied. Just a heads up, it can be a little painful to remove, most of the time I am crying while removing it.




I was debating whether I should put the mask after removing with, with all the dirt and whiteheads but it might gross out some people so I opted not to. But if you can try this one out, trust me it really works! I am yet to find another product that works better than this, so for now this is my absolute favorite when it comes to whitehead removal.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It didn't give me any break outs or any problem (apart from the pain I feel every time I peel it haha). You can give it a try, this is my HG white head removal mask! Plus its super affordable

      Delete
  2. play bazaar If you are thinking about quitting smoking, it is extremely important to have a plan. One of the most important parts of this plan is setting a "quit date." This is the date when you plan to completely stop smoking. Whether you want to quit cold turkey or ease your way into it, having a specific date when you want to be done smoking will help you stay on track.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Everyone Needs To Know About Their Personal Financessatta king

    ReplyDelete
  4. Satta King Fast is your go-to online platform for swift and accurate updates on the popular Satta King game. Providing real-time results and reliable information, it caters to enthusiasts seeking the fastest and most current developments in the dynamic world of Satta gaming. Stay ahead with Satta King Fast.

    ReplyDelete