Google Search

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Review: By Wishtrend Green Tea and Enzyme Powder Wash (Part 2)

As promised, here's part 2 of my By Wishtrend Green Tea and Enzyme Powder Wash review, If you missed on part 1, please click here. Its been about a week or so since I have used the product and I can now give a review on what I think about it.


First I would like to say that I really like the color of the bottle, but the font color could be improved. Since this product is supposed to contain green tea as part of the ingredients, I guess the color is really suitable. Since this is a powder facial wash, the product itself is powder in form. It looks like green tea powder, and even smells like one too! I was so addicted to smelling it and it reminded me of something I love - milk tea!



Now the instructions on how to use the product is pretty simple and forward. First you have to get some powder wash (I poured it on my palm, but you can use maybe a small mixing bowl or whatever since it will be very runny due to water), and then just mix it with a few drops of water, and that's it. Just simply rub it directly to your face or you can try to lather it first in your palm before applying it to your face.


Now unlike most facial wash, it doesn't foam that much, nor does it bubble that much. Also, remember when I said that this product smells like milk tea? Yeah, until it is mixed with water and being rubbed on your face. For some reason the scent changed, from delicious milk tea to fermented something. I can't even describe the scent but it smells bad, at least for me. But after using it for days, the scent didn't bother me that much.

Now for the verdict! I love this product because it is very unique, and it didn't give me any breakouts which is super important. The scent is also good, until it is mixed with water but I can live with the smell. I don't see any other noticeable changes yet, nor have I experienced peeling or face lightening but I am not really after that. As long as the product is working well in cleaning my face and doesn't give me acne, then that's good for me. Will I recommend? Yes, if you like green tea product then you should definitely try this.

If you'd like to give the BY WISHTREND Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash a try, you can easily buy it from Wishtrend. It costs $24.00 for 110g of product which isn't really bad if you're getting good quality ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment