Google Search

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pay it Forward 2011

I first read about the concept of Pay it Forward from maymaylove, a fellow chictopian. I was lucky to be a part of the event she has and now its my turn to pay it forward to you guys :)

Many are wondering what does pay it forward means? Well, this is how it works.
  1. The first five people who comments on this blog post will receive something from me. It could either be a thing (something handmade) or a favor (help) from me.
  2. In return, you must write a blog post about Pay It Forward 2011 and do the same thing to the first five who comments on your blog.
Easy right? And oh btw, you dont have to rush about completing this "task" right away. You can of course take your time to do this :)

Good luck and happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment