Google Search

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Gift From Me to You {NOTD}

I have been dying to purchase new nail polishes and so when I had a chance I immediately grabbed two bottles! Haha. I chose a red and a frosted brown shade (will blog about it soon) because I know I don't have any shade like that. I have been weary about wearing red on my nails because people might think I'm this or that (LOL). But turns out its super pretty ^_^

For today's nail, I did a very simple but pretty and classy design. This nail art is inspired by "gifts". If you don't know what I mean, try to look at gifts and what do you see? Ribbons right? So yeah, I painted my nails red and drew a ribbon it to make it look like its gift wrapped or something. And to add details, I popped in a few dots and tadaaa! Here's what it looks like.





I'm still no expert when it comes to applying nail polishes properly and perfectly but I'm getting there :) Hope you like this nail art. Have a good Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I think your application looks really professional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww sweet :3 thanks for complimenting me. haha it made me smile ^____^

    ReplyDelete