Google Search

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wet n Wild "Sage in the City" {Nail Swatch + NOTD}

Finally I had the chance to test the nail polishes (read blog post here) that I won a month ago. Today I used Wet n Wild's Sage in the City Fast Dry Nail Polish. This nail polish is greenish in color, but I think its on a lighter side.


Its not sheer, one coat would have been enough but I opted for two coats because I want it to last longer. I don't have top coat on it so I am hoping it will indeed last long even without it because its quite thick.


If you look at the color in the bottle, its somewhat army green in color. It looks a little solid in shade but when applied you'll notice that its a bit shiny and glittery, but not much.


Green is my favorite color (next to purple), so I'm really glad that I had this one in my collection.


I love the print on top of the bottle =)

With flash

Macro shot... Love this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment