Google Search

Saturday, June 30, 2012

English Murder


Well I'm supposed to do a product review today but since I left my camera, I might as well put it off to another day. And so instead of a review, I'll share to you guys some funny english grammar fail. Hahaha :p I know there's a lot out there, but here are a few that I found online. Feel free to comment and add in more and I will update my list of English: You're Doing it Wrong

  1. Pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin.
  2. Both of you stand together separately.
  3. Why are you looking at the monkeys outside when I am inside?
  4. Will you hang the calendar or else I will hang myself.
  5. I have two daughters, both are girls.
  6. Give me a blue pen of any color.
  7. The principal is revolving around the corridor.
  8. All of you stand in a straight circle.
  9. Open the window. Let the airforce come in.
Haha did any of these make you laugh? Well it surely did cackle me up a bit. I hope these made you laugh too :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahah oh my god, I can't believe some people actually make these grammatical mistakes!

    Great blog, loved it! I am now following you!

    www.haylawithlove.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny, thanks for sharing ^^

    ReplyDelete