Google Search

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Apieu Folding Eyebrow Knife

And just like that, we're almost half way through the month of April, and just 2 more weeks left till the enhanced community quarantine is over.. If its not going to be extended. Anyways, today I will show you something that I bought from my last trip to South Korea, which was December of last year. 

This is an eyebrow razor of some sort, from one of my favorite brands Apieu. I forgot the price, but this was definitely cheap. To be honest I don't groom my eyebrows, but when I saw these pastel colored tools, I immediately purchased it lol. Plus, I just love Apieu for their cute packaging and affordable items.


This has 2 folding eyebrow knife inside, and the details are written on the back. It says "Made in Korea". Duh. I got this from a shop in Myeongdong so yeah.


I can't read Hangul though, so I'll just put the details on the back of the packaging here for anyone who wants to read them.


And now to spam you with photos of cute pink and yellow pastels.. Pink is one of my favorite colors so I will forgive myself for buying something I might not get to use. Also, I know I am an impulsive buyer, but who can say no to these cute colors?


Since these are fold-able, its perfect for your make up pouch. You can carry it with you wherever you go as its handy and safe too.




Enjoy your Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment