Google Search

Thursday, April 9, 2020

March 2020 Haul

Hi everyone! This is actually a late post as the items were purchased last month, but I finally got time off this month because of the Corona Virus - I'm stuck at home unable to go to work as we are on community quarantine. Might as well go blogging...

Today I'll be sharing a few things that I've purchased lately. These are from Watsons by the way, and I have been eyeing these items for a while as a lot of people were raving about them so when I got the chance, I gave in and purchased them.


Fresh Skinlab 98% Tomato Glass Skin Sleeping Pack - this is a sleeping pack to be used once or twice a week. I think I've tried this a couple of times already and so far so good. It comes in a 100 ml tube packaging which should go a long way. This costs 199 pesos which is pretty affordable.




Fresh Skinlab 98% Tomato Glass Skin Soothing Gel Lotion - remember when the jeju aloe vera soothing lotion was so famous? Yeah. Now this time, its tomato's time to shine. I know tomato has a lot of benefits to our skin, which is why I joined the wagon in purchasing this tomato soothing gel. It smells so good by the way and I love applying this all the time specially when its cold as it definitely soothes the skin. Its a 300 ml tub which costs 249 pesos I think.



Pretty Secret Lip and Cheek Soft Glow Tint in Vibrant Peach - sun kissed look is in nowadays, and this tint gives you a soft orangey look which doesn't seem overdone. I think this would look for those fair skinned girls. Anyways, I bought this as I saw one of our local artists using this and it definitely looked good on her. I'm also a fan of the brand Pretty Secret, plus this cost only 99 pesos for a 10 ml tube which is handy. Only complain is the packaging as when I first opened it a lot of the product came out which was such a waste.



Chic Nail Polish - I'm not sure why I got this, maybe I was bored and wanted to paint my nails? Haha. But no regrets as the color is very pretty, plus it doesn't come off your nails easily.


So that's it for today's post. Since we still have roughly 3 more weeks to go before this quarantine is lifted (hopefully), I will have more time to write and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment