Google Search

Sunday, April 12, 2020

REVIEW: Pretty Secret Lip and Cheek Tint

Hi guys! Today's post is dedicated to one of my favorite make up product - Lip and Cheek Tint! This item is from a local brand called Pretty Secret, and they have a lot of affordable make up and beauty products.

For today we will talk about the Pretty Secret Lip and Cheek Tint. As far as I know, there's only one shade which is such a downer but hopefully they will produce more shades soon. I've had this since last year but only got around to blogging about it now because I have nothing else to do. As you can see, the bottle is half empty already, that's how much I love this product. And I barely hit the pan or even finish any of the items that I use lol.


The packaging is very handy and sleek. It's very simple, yet it serves its purpose. I carry this with me in my bag and I haven't had any leakage, which is a plus. The applicator is your standard applicator.


This has a watery consistency by the way, but I swear it lasts for hours. I have oily skin but the stain remains all throughout the day. I do some retouch every now and then, but so far, I am loving this because of its staying power.


This is how it looks like when applied straight from the bottle and when blended using my fingers. Its watery so you have to be careful. Also, if you plan to spread this on your cheeks, you have to be fast as it has a tendency to stain immediately.


I tried to wash it with water, rubbed a few times but you can still see the stain. I even got stains on my fingertips because of this haha.


After patting and removing the water, this is how it looks like. It's not as reddish as the initial application, instead you're left with a pretty pinkish stain.


For reference, this is my bare cheeks. Excuse the face, I don't have the time to groom myself even though I don't have anything to do while on community quarantine. Talk about being lazy 24/7.


I was following the Koreans when they apply cheek tint in dots, but this turned out to be a disaster. Remember when I said you have to be quick with the application and blending since it stains immediately? Yep. I had pink circle spots on my cheeks because of this dot application lol.


So I was trying to blend the product, hiding the 3 pink circle spots haha. Now this is what it looked like after the blending. You can layer the product if you want, or just keep it subtle, enough to show a somewhat fresh glow on your cheeks.

 



I forgot how much this costs, but I think it was around P99.00 pesos. I could be wrong about the exact price, but this one's definitely cheap. I only use this on my cheeks by the way so I cant show how it looks like when applied on the lips, but I'll try tomorrow and update this post to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment