Google Search

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

REVIEW: Nature Republic Cranberry Peeling Gel


Hi everyone. Today I will be posting about a peeling gel product. This is from the Korean brand Nature Republic, and its called Cranberry Real Nature Peeling Gel. I got this from a Nature Republic store somewhere near Bukchon Hanok Village in Seoul, Korea summer of 2018. Forgive me as I can't remember the price, but trust me when I say that kbeauty items are really cheaper in South Korea than when purchased elsewhere.


This isn't my first peeling gel product, but I wasn't originally planning to buy this. My cousin who was with me said she loved this product, together with another Nature Republic item. Since it was so affordable, I bought one for myself too. I think there are a lot of variations for the peeling gel, but I chose the cranberry one since this is what she suggested as well.


Details about the product are written on the back, albeit in Korean so I can't really understand, but this is very easy to use so it didn't bother me.


It has a tube packaging, which can be a good thing specially when travelling as its handy and easy to use. I also haven't experienced any spilling incident with this despite the packaging.


Unlike the previous peeling gel that I had, this one is pretty different in the sense that the product is almost white. Actually its very white that I can't even see the tiny beads. I think there's supposed to be beads of some sort in the product, but it isn't so obvious on this one. For me that's a good thing cos that means the product isn't harsh on the skin.


When you apply it to your skin, it slowly becomes liquid-ish, so you just have to continue rubbing and massaging it to your face. I usually do the circular massage style, but you can do whatever you want, however you like it.



Now you can see some sort of "dirt" or "dead skin" piling up, after continuously rubbing and massaging the product to the skin. This has been a subject of debate among beauty bloggers as this was said to be the dead skin cells that were removed from your skin, however others claim that its just the product itself that has dried up, thus forming clumps of white stuff.

As for me, regardless of what this one is, I am happy with the product. After a couple of minutes of massage, I wash my face and the skin would feel soft afterwards. I haven't seen any significant change yet, but overall I am loving the after effect of this product.


Would I repurchase? Probably yes, if its on sale. I am open to try out other brands though. But for now I'll wait till I finish this one big bottle before buying another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment