Google Search

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Boys Over Flowers Kissing Star Necklace

Yep, finally got one :) Teehee :@ Although this is just a cheaper version, I don't think there's much of a difference over the expensive ones. Here's a photo of the Kissing Star Necklace as seen in the super popular Korean Drama Boys Over Flowers.


I bought mine on ebay for a very reasonable price last Christmas, and I am very happy now that I have it.


Here are more shots of the Kissing Star Necklace.. Enjoy ~


<3

It has rhinestones too so its sparkles a little when light flashes. Its not that sparkly but its really pretty in person. The details are just so perfect.



Now that I have this, I feel like I am Geum Jan Di wearing this necklace given by Goo Jun Pyo <3 HAHAHA *in my dreams* lol I might as well call myself Jel Di. Haha :p




I am loving Korean drama memorabilia like necklaces and I currently have my eyes set on the necklaces from He's Beautiful and 49 Days. I might get the one from He's Beautiful first because its cheaper than the Teardrop Necklace from 49 Days. Also I am thinking of getting that necklace from Heartstrings and the Crown Necklace from Princess Hours. Argh so many stuffs to buy, so little money *poor me* I hope that I get to have them soon :)

12 comments:

  1. wow i also like this one hahaha and the tear drop neclase seen on the 49 days and also the one that dao ming ze gave to xan chai hahaha.. im aiming to buy this thou i dont know how to order on ebay and can't find either on chinese stores hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are lots on ebay, and among all the neckalces this one seems to be the cheapest. the most expensive is the teardrop necklace. haha im going to search ebay for the meteor garden necklace now. i hope its cheap too ^_^

      Delete
    2. im very curious how to order in ebay my dear i don't have credit card btw hehehe.

      Delete
    3. im using a card from unionbank.. its called EON, a debit card that you can use to link on paypal so that you can pay for stuffs at ebay =) its only 300 to open an account. hehe i cant afford a credit card too, good thing unionbank has the EON for paypal :)

      Delete
    4. ow i heared that too that EON hehehe I'm very new with online shopping that's why I'm very curious thanks for sharing your own ways :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty necklace! I've never seen the Korean version, only the Japanese. It quickly became one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i havent seen the jap one, only the taiwanese and korean. hehe its really nice and i love the korean version the most =)

      Delete
  3. Awww the necklace is so cute! And I love that drama! You should watch the japanese one >o<!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. I did a 11 Questions Tag blog post in response to the one you posted and tagged my blog. =)
    Check it out.
    http://www.sahrishadeel.com/2012/02/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's soo cute :) my friend got this a long time ago, I really wanted it! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you found some or all of these 'perfume pointers' enlightening. The best perfume for you is out there, and it will just take a little preparation and patience to find it! Happy perfume shopping! Parfum femme pas cher

    ReplyDelete