Google Search

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Its Not Summer Without Yellow

Hey! Its been a while since I last bought a pair of shoes. I figured since most of the shoes I own are sneakers (Vans, Converse, Keds), I decided to be a little girly and bought a pair of flat shoes. I still have a pair or two though, but I wanted something for summer.

The battle between a pastel pink, mint green and bright yellow pair was quite close. But like I said, since summer was my most influential factor on buying, I decided to go with this bright yellow flats. Im not really fond of bright and bold colors, ones that attract attention. But this would provide a pop of colors in my plain and simple outfits.


The shoes itself is simple with no designs at all. But up close, the material seems to be made of woven stuff.


As you can see the details, its like its being woven like a mat or something. And I like how it looks, rather than those shiny ones.


Im still thinking about possible outfits to wear with this. For summer, Im guessing some tank tops with cut-off shorts, or cool tees with shorts/skirts.


Also one of the reasons why I bought a pair of flats was because Im looking for something comfortable to wear for job interviews. I just hope that it isnt too yellowish :P


P.S. Im usually a size 8. But sometimes I tend to go a size bigger cos of comfort reasons. And hopefully this will last me longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment