Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Review - Custom T-Shirt Printing



Earlier this year I got my sample T-shirt from http://www.tshirtprinting.net/. They were giving away sample shirts to review and this was the photo of the sample shirts.



Product Description
This is a silk-screen printed unisex T-shirt with our mascot monkey printed on the front. We have four sizes - S,M,L and XL. 

I chose a Medium sized shirt in color white. It was quite big for my size but still I love the T-shirt because of its cute print. I also find the t-shirt quality very good and durable, something which is not so common among t-shirt printing companies. I must say that http://www.tshirtprinting.net/ has indeed chosen a good t shirt brand to use for their t shirt printing.

Here's a photo of the T-shirt that I received.


It looked dirty white because of the camera settings, but in reality its white :)


Cute monkey print, with the website too :D

I have already worn and washed the t shirt and the durability of the print is notable. It does not wear out or tear of easily knowing that it is screen printed only. 

Overall, I am very happy and satisfied with the product that I got.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent idea about custom tshirt printing..Usually all people like to wear different styles of tshirt and its useful for all the people.Thanks for the post..
    Custom Tshirts

    ReplyDelete