Google Search

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Review - Garnier Pure Self-Heating Sauna Mask

I have bought this product last year but I was only able to do a review today. I was out looking for a facial mas or a mud pack to try out on my skin and I stumbled upon this product on the store - Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Self Heating Sauna Mask. I bought it because it says its a mask :D

The upper half of the sachet

The product comes in a sachet divided into two parts. I was already able to consume the upper half, and the other half is almost gone too.


The product says it deeply purifies the skin for 7 days. Well, I don't know about that but here's my experience. After applying the mask, I suddenly felt my face getting hot. I guess its because of the self heating sauna effect that it has. After a while I washed my face and when I look at the mirror I saw whiteheads coming out and popping. I do not know if this is good or bad, but upon reading blogs of other users, they said that the product caused breakouts on their skin so I guess this is a sign of a breakout too, though I am not certain. But still, I love it when the whiteheads come out because its easier for me to remove them. Also, I can feel that my skin is already clean and refresh, though the effect does not last longer.

Garnier products that I am using

Me with the mask :D

Overall, I am a 50-50. I am undecided about the product because I am quite happy with the result, but still sad about the breakouts. I am not sure yet if I will purchase this again, but I will finish the pack. Maybe I will just look for another facial mask or mad pack to try. I am currently searching for those mud packs so Im gonna blog about it here if I already found one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment