Google Search

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Primera Technology Inc. Sticker Print Samples

Earlier last week I arrived at home to find a piece of white envelope with my name on it. I asked my mom what it was and she does not know what it is either. So I instantly rushed to where it was and read the label.


I really had no idea what it was, where it was form and who sent it because I am waiting for a lot of things to arrive and so I lost track of those I am waiting. So when I opened it, I was shocked to see that they were actually the product samples I requested from Primera Technology Inc. . Actually, I was able to request a sample through a site I just found on google. At first I thought they are giving away printers as the sample but then I realized later that they are giving away sample prints of their printers. I signed up for the samples but I never expected that it will be sent since the site was not familiar to me. What makes it more amazing was that the mail arrived in a week, knowing it was international. Also, it was then that I realized that the unknown number who has been calling me was them.

I took photos of what was inside and I'm gonna put it below. I do not know yet what to do with the samples but for sure I'll be keeping them. I usually keep products I receive from companies as souvenirs because I don't want to damage it by using them.


 The sample stickers they sent me :)




 A comparison between two the same photos but with different quality, printed on different paper surfaces.


Overall, I find their gesture very kind as they really sent a sample. Also, I felt very sorry for not answering their call. But then they were also able to contact me via email with regards to their products. I just wish that Primera Technology Inc. will also send me a printer to try out haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment