Love wearing your hair in ponytails? Then here are 5 of the hottest hair style that you can try this Spring of 2011 :)
- Soft and Low—The low ponytail looks best when it’s a little loose and romantic.
- Sleek and High—This ponytail definitely reminds us of Madonna in her ‘90s-dominatrix day, but it’s also an easily achieved, night-out look.
- Slick, Low, and Parted—Adding a defined side part will modernize and add a sporty vibe to a sleek, low ponytail.
- The Lived-In Look—Mess things up a bit and embrace the deconstructed pony. Add a sea spray or texturizing gel to damp hair and rough dry.
- Keep the Curls—Go for a loose, romantic pony; a side, over-the-shoulder pony; or add volume at the crown and secure it in the middle of the head.
Personally, I like the cool and messed up look though I barely put up my hair in a knot. But I think the curls are pretty too :D