Google Search

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Andy's Late Birthday Celebration

Last May 24th, Tuesday, we celebrated a friend's birthday. Actually, the birthday was on the 23rd of May but because of some blahhs, we had to celebrate it the next day :)

Andrea, the birthday girl, treated us to dinner at Bigby's in Ayala Center Cebu (yeah coz she is rich haha). We each had our own orders paired with bottomless drinks. The three of them (Andy, Arlyn and Mariane) had Iced Tea while I choose Coke. Funny thing was, our glasses smells of liquid soap or something. So we actually called their attention and and the glasses changed. It would have been better if they charged it free for us lol.

Lol anyways, food there was okay but kinda big or too much for me so I wasn't able to eat all. I had Porky Steak (funny name, reminds me of Porky Pig from that cartoon show).

Porky Steak for me, with the ew beans? Haha

After eating and some chit-chat, with of course photo sessions, we asked one of their waitress to take a photo of the group. It took her something like 3 tries before she finally said that the photo is now okay.

From L-R: Me, Andy (birthday girl), Arlyn and Mariane :)

Mariane said I looked pregnant on the picture. NOT! Haha I think its air thats inside, my polo just filled itself with air lol.

 Stolen shot..

After eating, we went outside the Terraces for more photo sessions. After that, we all went home. Yay, thanks for the treat Andy! I'll just post some of them here. Enjoy!

 LR: Mariane, Me, Arlyn (Same pose?)

 R

While going down the escalator.. Blurry?

LR: Me, Andy, Arlyn

Another funny pic of me. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment