Google Search

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gray Sexy Skull Print Leggings Tight Women Rock Pants from PrettyImpress

Hi guys :) This is another quick post.. Remember the Gray Sexy Skull Print Leggings Tight Women Rock Pants that I posted on my wish list? Well, I finally bought them and they arrived sometime last week :)

 cool print.

I ordered this pair of cool leggings from PrettyImpress. It cost me $5.57 which was quite affordable so I ordered one, plus its free shipping.
It comes in free size, which I expected to be okay since I usually fit in free sized clothing. But this one is kinda smaller and tighter for me, but it doesn't matter. I originally wanted the black one but since it has been out of stock for months, I decided to stick with the gray one. Yay~ will do an outfit post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment