Google Search

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hello Kitty Stamping Plate from Born Pretty Store

My Hello Kitty Stamping Plate from Born Pretty Store arrived last week. I haven't had the chance to use it yet since I still can't find my stamping kit :( I might just purchase another one but not now because I'm still short on cash atm..


Can't wait to try on the Hello Kitty ^^

This Hello Kitty Stamping Plate was given out by Born Pretty Store for free. This has been their second freebie already. Their first free item were rhinestones, and I was lucky enough to be able to get them. If you haven't read my post about them, you can do so by clicking here :) And then there was this Hello Kitty Stamping Plate, followed by the Fake Eyelashes. I was not able to get the third freebie because that was when Born Pretty Store changed their freebie rule and required that those who want to have a sample should have a PayPal account (although it wouldn't charge us anything, its absolutely free). I did not have a paypal back then so I missed it :( And lastly was the Hello Kitty Nail Art Stickers ^^ Yay~ Hello Kitty is uber kawaii.

Good News! If you missed out on the Hello Kitty Stamping Plate, you can still have them. Born Pretty Store is still giving away 10 Hello Kitty Stamping Plates per day, valid until the 31st of July. Just use the code BP299 when checking out =) For more details, visit the here.

No comments:

Post a Comment