Google Search

Monday, November 15, 2010

Hey,

I miss the nights we used to spend goofing around at the mall, at the movies,  at the beach or even just at your house. I miss the times we spent in each others arms on those cold days and nights. I miss how you used to make me laugh over a little, stupid smiley face at the end of a text. I miss how we could just be ourselves in front of each other without feeling the least bit of awkwardness. I miss how you could make me smile just by seeing you smile. But most of all, I miss you the most. I wish we could make the awkwardness disappear, make the weird feelings about each other go away. I wish I could relive those crazy nights that we spent together. I wish we never had anything to be sorry about or never had those bad fights. I wish we could just be back together without having to worry about anything or having to worry about one anothers’ hearts being broken again.

No comments:

Post a Comment