Google Search

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Too tired for anything :(

Lately I've been feeling like a complete idk, empty? At times I only eat once I day and I'm just fine with it. All of a sudden I lost appetite for everything, and I find myself not wanting to do anything anymore. I have been absent from school for like a week or so because I dont feel like going. I don't want to wake up in the morning coz I'm too tired, literally. And then at night, I am finding it hard to close my eyes and sleep. I would just lay there on my bed with my eyes close but reality is I'm still awake. I've been turning left and right, upside down up to a 360 degrees turn, but to no avail. Is this what insomnia is? I've been unable to sleep for days already and its very annoying when all i could do is just stare at the darkness until 5 in the morning. God, what's wrong with me? Ah yes, I think I know why :(

No comments:

Post a Comment