Google Search

Monday, December 13, 2010

Hurray to another Chic Reward from Chictopia!


I had my eyes on this cool pair of Keds shoes for days and I've been battling whether or not I should redeem it. Im not sure about how big a size 9 is so I asked a few friends about the sizing. Also, I had my doubts about shoes being held at our local customs for taxes, and being a newbie I don't know how it will turn out. But then with a few questions from people, they assured me that the item will be on its way safe to me so I hit the redeem button a few minutes ago. Haha I hope they will arrive this year so that I will have something to put under the Christmas Tree, but I doubt about that. Maybe it will arrive next year, but noentheless I dont mind waiting, for as long as it will arrive safe to me :)

Once again, thank you very much Chictopia and Keds for this wonderful item. This is my very first pair of Keds and Im really really excited :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get your Chic reward in time for Christmas :) just found your blog through Chictopia and I like it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you :) my blog is not that fab, and I just post here random things of my everyday life.

    I hope that the item will arrive soon too :) Im still waiting for my other item, the Rebecca Bonbon slipper socks, havent arrived yet and its been a month :(

    Thanks for the comment btw, :) Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you :) my blog is not that fab, and I just post here random things of my everyday life.

    I hope that the item will arrive soon too :) Im still waiting for my other item, the Rebecca Bonbon slipper socks, havent arrived yet and its been a month :(

    Thanks for the comment btw, :) Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete