Google Search

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fashion Nails

I have mentioned in a previous post about my recent purchase which were art nails. I have already tried putting them on my nails and what can I say? I just love how it looks.

Eh, its my first time. I still need to practice putting them.

The feeling while wearing them was weird and new to me. My nails felt heavier and I find it hard to do stuffs like eat, write and type on the keyboard because the nails were slightly long too. But aside from that, I can't complain about the product. Its very beautiful and it made nail art designing so much easier because I no longer have to waste my time on putting nail polishes :)





I am looking forward to buying another set. I might as well buy something where I can put all my art nails. I'm not so sure about this but I think the nails are reusable. Once you use them and remove, you can still use them next time. All you have to do is stock up on glue. Am I right?

Me :) Forgot to rotate them haha

So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment