Google Search

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chic Items of the Day : Fabric Bow Ring and Studded Backpack

Here are a few items which I find cool and chic. Most of them are from the internet and fashion sites. They are my chic items of the day :)

And oh btw, if any of you owns these photos please tell me so that I can credit you properly :) Thanks!

Studded Backpack


Ive always wanted my stuffs to be studded, from shoes to outfits to bags! Studded items are so cool and chic.
This studded backpack is just so amazing and definitely the best thing! I wish I could learn how to stud my items so that I can just make my own :/
 
 Fabric Bow Ring
 

Perfect for spring.. its warm color suits the season best <3 and the matching nail polish makes it even better.

What do you think? Chic or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment