Google Search

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Skin Food - Apple Vinegar Fresh Foam {Product Review}

I have already started using some of the products from my Korean beauty products mini haul, one of which is the Apple Vinegar Fresh Foam from Skin Food. For those of you who are not familiar with this product, here's a little info.

Skin Food
Skin Food (Hangul: 스킨푸드) is a South Korean cosmetics manufacturer with headquarters in Seoul. The company was established in 1957. The company was not established in 1957 but that is how long the now owner has been involved in the skincare business.

Skin Food has become a well-known cosmetic and skincare brand in many countries outside South Korea such as Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and many others. The appealing factor of Skin Food is the use of natural food and produce in its original form as ingredients in their products. In addition, the use of natural ingredients also plays a significant role in their success today. Their products range from makeup, skin care, body and hair products.

The Apple Vinegar Fresh Foam is just one of their popular products. I bought a sample pack to try. For a first time user, I noticed a lot of good things about this product. It came in a very cute pack, shaped like a bottle.

 Front view of the product :)

Back part of the item. Product info and the instructions on how to use it was written in English. There's also something written in Korean but I cant read it, so no idea what it is :P

 Instructions and Product Info

The instructions were well written in English, so if you haven't tried this product yet, it won't be hard for you to use it because the instructions on how to use it are there. You'll also be aware of its content and what it promises to do to the skin.

This is what the packaging says about the product:
Transparent type foam cleanser containing a large amount of potassium, minerals and citric acid that makes drab skin caused by horny substances smooth, and whose honey extract provides more moisture to your skin, and thoroughly remove make up residue.

As for the instructions..
Take an appropriate amount on your wet hands and make foam sufficiently. Gently rub along with your skin texture. Wash it of with lukewarm water.

 Clear gel like substance.

This product is in the form of a gel like substance, so you really wont have a hard time getting it out of the pack because its not watery like most facial wash. Also, I wasn't expecting it to be gel like since the name says its a facial foam so I was expecting a foamy like substance. But nevertheless I am not bothered by this.

Not so much bubbles :D

My Review:
For its cute packaging, I'd say I like it. Korean products really know how to make their stuffs look attractive to anyone. Also, I like its soft scent which smells of apples! Hahaha. And although the product name says vinegar, I didnt smell any vinegar; just apples.

For a facial foam, I noticed that it does not foam that much. It produced little bubbles only but still it was easy to apply on the face. It says that it can cleanse the face, which I am very much sure it did. After washing, I feel my face feels fresher and cleaner. I am already on my second pack and I am looking forward to buying the big pack.

Overall, I am very happy with this purchase. I can see that it really works for me. And I would really recommend this to others for them to try and see its wonderful effects.

Rating: 5/5
Recommend: Yes
Repurchase: Yes

1 comment:

  1. It looks so cute! *_* I wish we had more Asian products in the Netherlands =))

    ReplyDelete