Google Search

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

NOTD; An Attempt to do a Floral-ish Nail Art


Today's nail art features something I have never done before, primarily because I never thought I'd be able to do it. Featuring.... my first attempt to create flowers on my nails :D Haha. As you can see, its not that good, and its still a mess but I promise now that I know that I can do it, next time will be a better one. So now I'll show you what I did.

My first time == FAIL

I used a brown nail polish as the base. This one has no brand or name, and its super cheap. But even if it is like that, I love the rich dark brown color which reminds me of chocolates. Its quite shimmery when applied, but not glittery.



And then comes the blah blah. I don't know how I managed it but uhm using a white nail polish, I was able to come up with this not so flower looking design. This is my first attempt so please bare with me.



But nevertheless, it looks quite pretty. I will practice doing more of these now. Hope you enjoyed my nails and I might just do a tutorial soon, if I can perfect this design =)

No comments:

Post a Comment