Google Search

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year~ Plus my NOTD

Happy New Year! Hehe. This post was supposed to be up yesterday, but I didn't why it didn't lol so I am just going to be late with the greeting~

In this post I am going to show to you my nails. I am supposed to do nail art, but you know what happens when you've got so many ideas in your mind that they start to clog up your brain and you end up with nothing? u_u Hoho that's exactly what happened. But I am not saying that my nails are effortless, its just it wasn't suppose to be this simple and easy :D


As you can see, I had black nail polish on. And to add a little extra bit I had on a gray french tip. It really does look simple, but I also find it classy and elegant. I love the silver on the black. Its kinda Gothic which is my style, but at the same time its also very clean to look at.


Excuse the texture.. I think I got it ran over something while sleeping LOL ^_O I know black isn't something you would usually see on New year, but hey I had in silver too so I guess that would be okay-ish :p


I don't have any New Year's resolution because I can't be bothered to enumerate this and that and then end up not doing it. I know myself and I am such a lazy person >:D HAHA. But I am going to try my best to become a better person this year.

5 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of that look. I used to do something similar when I could be bothered to do nail art, only with black and red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, plus the color combo is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it, i wanna try it :3

    Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, nice! ^^ I might try it too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You nails look lovely~! I always fail with nail polish lol, I think I might try something like this someday =3

    ReplyDelete