Google Search

Monday, February 6, 2012

Earthquake in Cebu, February 6, 2012

Okay so I just want to say that an earthquake has recently hit Cebu and in my 20+ years of existence, this is my first time to experience it and I didn't expect that it would be like this. I guess it really true when they say that you won't know the extent of something unless you yourself have experienced it. I was shaking because I was scared that the computer might blow up because everything was shaking and there is that weird noise, plus the electricity went off and an evil kid said its the end of the world. HAHA like duh? But anyways, I am happy to have experienced this. I just hope that nobody got hurt, and that my parents and little sister in Tacloban City are okay.

Please keep us safe Jesus :)

1 comment:

  1. Did anything serious in ur area happened? upto now no news about it..the casualities but i hope nothing bad, the earthquake was really strong..almost 7 in magnitude. im glad ur safe and i hope ur family is safe and all ur friends

    ReplyDelete