Google Search

Sunday, January 23, 2022

REVIEW: Ever Bilena Pro Vinyl Lip Gloss

Just one more week and it's gonna be February already! I can't believe 1 month has passed by this year. Anyways, today I will be reviewing a lip product which I gave to my sister as a present during the holidays. She wanted a lip gloss, and I have no idea what to get her as I am not a fan of shiny shiny lips, however a quick search on Shopee had me purchasing this Ever Bilena Pro Vinyl Lip Gloss because of the good reviews, and apparently a lot of bloggers have been raving about it as well. So, is it really worth the hype and 5 stars online? We'll find out.

First of all, the packaging looks very sleek and classy - black and white in theme. Just by looking at it, I can't even tell that it is from a local brand! I've always loved Ever Bilena because they are affordable but the quality isn't compromised. This lip gloss comes in a sort of glass tube, but not the usual cylinder in shape. This glass bottle is really very pretty as it is rectangular in form. I think there is only one variation in terms of color/shade, and the lip gloss isn't transparent looking like most of the glosses I've seen. The color is somewhat red or orange for me, looking at the glass.



This is how the glass bottle looks like. The product name is printed on one side and on the opposite side of the bottle is where you can read a short description about the product and the ingredients. You can also see the batch number and the manufacturing date of the product, which is really important as we don't want to use expired ones, right?

The applicator is just like any other applicator, which for me is really easy to use, even for a beginner like my sister and it makes the application of the product easy as well. And the applicator tip comes in this cute pastel pink shade which I absolutely adore.

I swatched it on the back of my hand and you can now see that the product is really transparent, with no hint of color even for just a bit. Well I wasn't really expecting any color pay off but the bottle itself kind of gives that thought that this product will give your lips color.

Now since this is my sister's lip-gloss, of course I had her try it on for me so that I can take some photos and do this review, which she happily obliged. So here's a comparison of how my sister's lips look like with and without the lip-gloss. The photos on the left side is the before photo, prior to application of the Ever Bilena Pro Vinyl Lip Gloss. The photo on the right side is the after photo, after she had applied the lip-gloss. As you can see, the lip product has no color in actual, so I think its the glass bottle that is giving off the color in the packaging. But even though there is no color pay off, as this is just really a lip-gloss, my sister loves the product because it gives her that shiny lips which is what she wants. 


She just has one complaint though, and it is the smell of the lip-gloss. I am unsure if there was a smell on the product when it was unused however now that she has used it a couple of times, she told me it has this weird smell. I can also recall a couple of my lip tints giving off this weird smell after a couple of uses so I guess it is normal for these products to smell a bit different after a while?

Overall, my sister loves the product, I guess because this was her first lip product. She's just thirteen but she's starting to ask for make up stuff and I am not yet ready to let go of my baby sister. Haha. Anyways, this is a good buy already for the price, but I was a bit turned off by the scent that she told me about so I guess I will try to look for another lip gloss that she can try which might be better than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment