Google Search

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Free Perfume Samples

Hello readers =)

I was out today with a friend to do some "legal" stuffs and was home at around 5 in the afternoon. I was greeted by a small envelope at home which was addressed to me. I had a lot of things in mind about what the package could be. So when I opened it, I was quite shocked to see a perfume inside. Nah, its not the full size but a sample perfume ;) I have totally forgotten that I signed up to receive free sample perfumes.

 Small and very light, thin package...

 Bubble wrap =)

 Nice bottle, haha

Okay so the perfume's name was "Blue Princess" and it comes in a 1.7ml bottle sample size. I love the small bottle and I will reuse it to fill up my fave scent so that I can carry it around with me. 

Uhm, I opened the bottle and the scent was really strong. I couldn't say that its super feminine because of the strong scent but it reminds me of alcoholic drinks, haha. What I like about this perfume though is that the scent stays for a longer period of time.



Now are you interested to receive free perfume samples in your mail? I'll tell you how. All you have to do is to comment here with your Name and E-mail Address so that I can send you an invite for you to receive your own samples too :)

I'll wait =)

6 comments:

  1. Could you please send me an invite to get free purfume samples
    Lesley Neville
    lesletta@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. invite me plz
    stephanie lopez
    slopez5590@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THank you for stopping by my blog!
    I am following yours now!
    I would be happy if you send me an invite, so that I could receive free samples as well!

    vena.nedkova at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, invite me, please:
    snurmm@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Blue Princess" i heard about this some where but never got the opportunity to use it... I hope it must have a great fragrance... as i always wander to get the new flavors of perfume and keep researching on them that what 8are the constituents which make them best among all...
    Buy Perfume Online UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the blend of your nail paint, it is so attractive and gives a very rich look to your nail.

    http://hunting4freebies.com/category/freebeautysamples/

    ReplyDelete