Google Search

Saturday, June 18, 2011

NOTD for 06.18.2011, Rhinestones from Born Pretty Store

Hi guys, Ive been slacking on my posts lately. I dont why... maybe I'm just tired. But not too tired as to not go in front of the computer and do random blahss. Nah anyways, just like my Wishlist Friday, I'll be dedicating Staurdays to special posts, and that will be my NOTDs. So I'll start of this category with a simple nail art =)



What I Used:
  • Blue nail polish from some random chinese online store
  • Rhinestones from Born Pretty Store

 

I used 3 coats of nail polish, and placed 3 rhinestones on my nails. Pretty simple actually, and just right for everyday nails =)



Enjoy =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love the blue on you! :) It looks clean and nice.

    BTW, I'm hosting a giveaway. If you want to enter just go here:
    http://forest-doll.blogspot.com/2011/06/first-blog-giveaway-u.html

    I hope you will join :)
    Let's talk soon! <3

    ReplyDelete