Google Search

Friday, June 24, 2011

Girly Package Prize from Jennifer of Questjen

Today's post will be about a package that I got from Australia. If I'm not mistaken, this is my first ever package from the land down under. You could just imagine how happy I am to receive this package. I have little knowledge about Australia; all I know is that its somewhere below the Philippines (on the globe) and that it has lots of kangaroos? Haha 

So I guess you're wondering how I came to receive a package from Australia. If you are a beauty blogger, then you've prolly come across Questjen, an online blog run by Ms. Jennifer. She's actually one of my favorite bloggers and I always wait for new post from her because I enjoy reading them and I always learn something from her. Go check her out =) 

Anyways, back to the package... She recently had a blog giveaway last May to celebrate a lot of things, one of which was her 18th Birthday (Belated Happy 18th Birthday ^_^). There were four prizes which meant there will be four winners. Luckily, I won one of the four prizes which was the Girly Package which consists of cute girly accessories that I totally adore.

Picture of the prize as posted on Questjen :)

Prize 3 - Girly Package
~ Palmer's Cocoa Butter Body Gloss
~ My Accessory Artificial Nail Set in Petite
~ Pretty Floral Bow Pouch
~ Pink Drop Earrings
~ 2 Set of Stud Earrings
~ Bird and Cage Earrings
~ Heart and Key Necklace
~ Beaded Pearl Bracelet

And these are my photos of the items when it came. I instantly tried the accessories on and I was like "I wish I live there!". Hahaha Im such a sucker for cute accessories. And even though I don't get to wear them as often, I just love looking at them.



Jennifer also wrote me a letter which was very sweet of her. I think she always include a letter if she sends out something to other people. Sweet :>


She also had me smiling at the packaging. All in all, there were four wraps for the items :D I was happy that it was wrapped securely because the items were in perfect condition when I got them =)



The accessories were placed inside the pouch :)




Closer look at the design.


Haven't heard about body gloss, so this is a first for me.

Bracelet =)




Kawaii ^^ I really love the bow in this pouch!

And it has two sides ^^

And my most favorite part of the package, accessories <3

Love pink :)


Me wearing it on the right ear :P


Two pairs of earrings! I love the stud type earrings coz it looks so cool and the owl earrings are pretty girly.

Owl earrings ^^

Looking at this makes me want a second piercing :/

Bird and cage earrings :)

Closer Look...

Nice :] I wish my hair was curly something like this.



This necklace is now my favorite. I love the bird on the side portion.


All the items that I got from Jennifer :)

I hope Jenny doesn't mind me posting her note on my wall. haha It was only when I posted it on my wall that I realized that there are 2or 3 more pages in the note. All the while I was thinking it was only one page.


Once again, thanks Jen for this wonderful giveaway prize. You are so kind and generous, not to mention friendly too :) Would love to meet you someday.

And now, leaving you a funny picture of meh haha. Don't mind my expression lol.

 ì•ˆë…• ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment