Google Search

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Review - Maybelline Lip Smooth Lip Balm Cherry

If you have been following me on twitter, then you should have known how much I wanted to try Maybelline's Lip Smooth Lip Balm. Well guess what? I finally bought one. Haha. This lip balm looks cute, and way too cheap too! I only saw two kinds of this one, a red for cherry and a pink for strawberry. I actually wanted the strawberry because its pink but I dont know why I bought the cherry instead. I might just buy the pink one next time.

Nice and simple packaging =)

 


Cute right?


I wanted a lip balm because my lips has been chappy and all that, and I wanted to hide them but I don't want a lipstick or a lip gloss.

Here's what it claims:
  • Revitalizes dry/dull lips
  • Gives moisturizing shine
  • Softens and smoothens lips
  •  
    This aint your ordinary lip balm, mind you. Maybelline's Lip Balm is tinted, so you will see your lips turn red. Although not as red as lipsticks, but you will surely be able to see a shade of red. I did some swatches and you can see that it is indeed tinted =)

     This is how it looks like under normal lighting.

    I fixed the lighting on the photo, just to show that it is really tinted :D

    And so when I tried it on my lips, it was easy to apply. And after a few minutes, I can no longer feel like I'm wearing something on my lips! It does not feel heavy or oily, thus super comfortable for everyday wear. 


    Now I'm super in love with it! I can't live a day without using my Maybelline Lip Balm. It has become a staple for my everyday routine. At first, all I was after for was a remedy for my dry and chappy lips. But now I got something that does not only heal my lips, but also gives it color =)

    Maybelline's Lip Smooth Lip Balm Cherry is definitely a purchase worth it, and it is very very affordable too! I would recommend it to anyone.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment