Google Search

Saturday, August 12, 2017

August Haul: Hair Protect Products

I have been saving for months now and I try as much as I can to avoid buying anything not really important (i.e. korean products haha) but this time, I felt like I needed to do this because I haven't been taking care of my hair lately.

I used to dye my hair every month, and the ends are really gross. I have been trimming it lately and I dont reckon I've dyed it this year (I am so proud of myself!). I did get a few hair cuts this year and the length is nowhere near as to how it was before. I did get a rebond from a Korean Salon a month ago and thats it so far. So today I did some shopping and bought a few stuff that I am interested to use to see if it will sort of help fix my hair, or at least make it look healthy again.

L-R: Vitress Hair Polish Sun Protect, Pantene PRO-V Summer Rescue Shampoo, Pantene PRO-V Summer Rescue 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner

I have used Vitress before but its the other hair product, the oily one. I think this one is the cream type. There were lots of variant for this item but I chose the sun protect one mainly because I go to work daily at noon and that's when the sun is shining the most so I am hoping this will act as a sunblock, only this time its for my hair.


When the 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner came out, there was a lot of hype about it being very good. I did try it before but never really got the chance to use it for a long time. This time, its the Summer Rescue variant as well and because I'm looking for sun protection this time, this will really be a good match with the shampoo I picked up as well. 


I've tried Pantene shampoo before, but I have a habit of changing from one brand to another (damn adverts on TV). Im not so sure if this is a new product but the Summer Rescue variant caught my attention so I picked it up. Maybe this is for those sun damaged hair due to the sun and the beach? I am excited to test this one out and see if it will make any difference. Im currently using Dove (shampoo) and I dont think its working as my hair feels dry and coarse so I am really hoping for the best.


To be honest, I'm not really expecting my hair to go back to how shiny and healthy it was from way back high-school (hello long black hair lol) but at least I would love to lose the split ends as well as make my hair look healthy again. My hair tends to be soooo dry so I am hoping to revive it before I lose my hair haha. Here's to hoping then. Product reviews soon!

1 comment:

  1. satta king Save as much money as you can every month. Having a solid amount of savings on hand is very useful in case of any emergencies. It will enable you to avoid taking out loans or suffering great losses, like your car, simply because you could not afford what you needed at that time.satta king

    ReplyDelete