Google Search

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

DAY 1 - A Make Up Product You Use Daily (10 Day Blogpost Challenge)

DAY 1 - A Make Up Product You Use Daily 
(10 Day Blogpost Challenge)




Now this is something thats very easy for me. I can live even without an eyeliner, but not without my lip products. Im currently into lip tints right now so this is something that I use more than 10 times daily :D

I cant really choose a favorite, but I've slowly disposed some of my lip products already (maturity at its best, because you dont really need a lot, right? right). Now these are all I have left, an I use them alternately, depending on my mood.

http://whenthreeisacrowd.blogspot.com/2017/07/review-face-shop-watery-tint-in-05.html
From LEFT - RIGHT: Apieu Marker Pen Tint in RD03, Aritaum Tint in Water in 05 Bump Into You, Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint in Shiraz Red, The Face Shop Watery Tint in 05 Cherry Red, The Face Shop Watery Tint in 02 Coralster, The Saem Saemmul Water Candy Tint in Red Mango, Peripera Peri's Ink Velvet in 06 Celeb Deep Rose


Aritaum Tint in Water in 05 Bump Into You

Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint in Shiraz Red

http://whenthreeisacrowd.blogspot.com/2017/07/review-face-shop-watery-tint-in-05.html

The Face Shop Watery Tint in 02 Coralster

The Saem Saemmul Water Candy Tint in Red Mango

Peripera Peri's Ink Velvet in 06 Celeb Deep Rose

Apieu Marker Pen Tint in RD03

I used to have more than just these but adulting made me realize things and so I slowly got rid of those I dont really want or use. But sometimes whenever I see something new or cute I just find myself reaching out for it and buying it :3 Haha

I have added links to the items I have reviewed already so if you want to check out individual details, just click the link!

1 comment:

  1. satta king A key tip to improving your personal financial solution is paying off your credit-card balances in full every month. Credit-card companies can charge extremely high rates, sometimes in excess of 15%. If you want to make the most impact in improving your finances, pay off your credit-card balances first since they often charge such high borrowing rates.satta king

    ReplyDelete